Crispy Roast Half Duck with Chinese Pancakes and Hoisin Sauce
We have taken this very popular Chinese restaurant dish and created an authentic and convenient ready meal for the busy household. Marinated in a blend of Chinese spices our succulent tender meat and crispy skin are accompanied by Hoisin sauce and 10 Chinese pancakes, simply add spring onion and cucumber to serve a tasty treat.
THE FOLLOWING ARE GUIDELINES ONLY
- Remove packaging and place on a wire rack in a baking tray.
- Place in a preheated oven 200ºC/ Fan 180ºC/ Gas 6 for 20-25 minutes.
- Carefully remove from the oven.
- Steam pancakes for 4-5 minutes or heat in a microwave for 20-30 seconds.
- Cut some cucumber & spring onion into matchstick sized shreds.
- Tinly slice or shred the crispy duck portion.
- Spread a thin layer of Hoisin sauce on each pancake.
- Sprinkle a layer of vegetables & a layer of duck in each pancake & roll for serving.
CRISPY DUCK (67%) [Duck (97%), Salt, Sugar, Spices (Aniseed, Ground Ginger, Fennel Seed, Cinnamon, Clove), Onion powder]
PANCAKES (22%) [Wheat flour, Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Water, Rapeseed oil, Salt]
HOISIN SAUCE (11%) [Water, Crushed Yellow bean (Fermented Salted Soya Bean (Soya Bean, Wheat Flour, Salt, Water), Soya Sauce (Water, Soya Bean, Salt,Flour) Sugar, Water, Colour: Plain Caramel, Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate), Sugar, Non Brewed Condiment ( Acetic Acid, Water), Rapessed Oil, Plum Paste (Plum, Water, Sugar, Acid: Citric Acid, Salt), Modified Maize Starch, Onion Powder, Spices (Classia, Coriander, Fennel, Ginger, Aniseed, Szechuan Pepper, Cinnamon, Chilli powder), Salt, Coulour: Plain Caramel].